Buy Soma in pills - carisprodol

What is Soma?


Soma is a muscle relaxer that works by blocking pain sensations between the nerves and the brain.

Soma is used together with rest and physical therapy to treat injuries and other painful musculoskeletal conditions.

Soma may also be used for other purposes not listed in this medication guide.

Soma side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Stop using Soma and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:

paralysis (loss of feeling);

extreme weakness or lack of coordination;

feeling light-headed, fainting;

fast heartbeat;

seizure (convulsions);

vision loss; or

agitation, confusion.

Less serious side effects may include:

drowsiness, dizziness, tremor;

headache;

depression, feeling irritable;

blurred vision;

sleep problems (insomnia); or

nausea, vomiting, hiccups, upset stomach.

This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Tell your doctor about any unusual or bothersome side effect.

How Taken pills


The usual adult dosage of soma is one 350 mg tablet, three times daily and at bedtime. Usage in patients under age 12 is not recommended. It is recommended that you take Soma with food, or with milk, to minimize the likelihood that you will suffer an upset stomach as a result of taking the medication.

You can buy soma here 350 mg pill

---

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My name is Maria Mody and i would like to show you my personal experience with Soma.

I am 52 years old. Have been on Soma for 2 days now. This drug, at 350 mg/day, did relieve the spasms in back and shoulders quite well. It allowed me to sleep well also. But for me, the side effects are heavy duty, so I would only use if the spasms are cripplingly painful. I had NO weird side effects with Zanaflex, although that doesn't work as well, nor with 5mg of Valium, but that's a bad drug to come off of. So, Soma's good for spasms but can have some disturbing side effects. AND: don't abuse this drug! If you do you'll end up a vegetable, and ruin things for people who really need it for pain.

I have experienced some of these side effects-
Soma gave me a dry mouth, and made me feel paralyzed. It gave me a strange spaced-out feeling, and almost felt like it was causing my muscles to quiver. Also upset my stomach, gassy and then blocked.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Maria Mody

Soma Prescription Information

Unknown said...

I am taking soma medication since last few months and Soma reduces my muscle pain gradually. Soma really helps me a lot. I usually buy Soma online from http://www.buysoma-online.info

Free samples